Seven Saving Suggestions -- By CJ

Over the next week or so I'll be posting seven suggestions to save yo money! They were written by a fellow Wealthy Wilma who is an expert in saving money- hallelujah! They'll be relevant, juicy and very doable. Check back and have a read- and more importantly- give'm a try.

#1 - Make yo’ lunch!

Seems like an obvious one right? But when I looked at my bank account’s 30 day overview, I realized I was eating out far more than I thought. And those dimes add up baby…I try to plan a quick lunch that I grab at home in the morning. You can also cook a larger meal on Sunday and have it last for a few days of lunches.

The key to success? Make sure you have lots of re-usable containers. Divide up the leftovers right away and make sure you have a hot little lunch bag to take with you. You can even make your own version - my favourite is here: http://ow.ly/zHmM And one more tip, drop your keys in your lunch bag so you don’t forget your hard work and face palm yourself at 11:30am when you realize it’s in the fridge at home and not in your belly where it belongs.

Written by
Courtney Johnston

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

The Wealthy Wilma Book Club is my brain child. I birthed it- naturally, without drugs in February 2008. There are almost 400 Wealthy Wilmas in 6 countries and growing. KBDs- all of us! To learn more check out the official Wealthy Wilma Book Club website: www.wealthywilma.com.