The Seventh Saving Suggestion-- By CJ


This is the last suggestion from CJ to save yo money! Its relevant, easy, juicy and very doable. Give it a try.


 # 7 Save Yo Change

I have a little golden piggy bank that I use exclusively for my loose change, you’d be surprised how much money you can save over the course of a month. I started doing this in August and I’ve saved almost $60 so far. Not a long term wealth strategy, but an easy way to save for something special, make a credit card payment or make a donation to your favourite charity. Find $10 in your jeans? Stuff it on in there and add to your loot.

The key to success? 
Don’t open the bottom for at least two months, you’ll be surprised and excited to see how much cash oozes out your little piggie. Wow, that didn’t sound right at all did it…
  

Written by Courtney Johnston

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

The Wealthy Wilma Book Club is my brain child. I birthed it- naturally, without drugs in February 2008. There are almost 400 Wealthy Wilmas in 6 countries and growing. KBDs- all of us! To learn more check out the official Wealthy Wilma Book Club website: www.wealthywilma.com.